Thursday, March 15, 2012

27 Reasons why my life is never dull

As Oprah once quoted “I am a woman in process” I stumble and try to learn from every conflict and experiences I put myself through. Just like everyone else.

1.      I never hesitate. I don’t hesitate hopping with my hands held high like a 5 year old, I don’t hesitate laughing like there’s no tomorrow. I don’t hesitate to make fun of myself and of others. I don’t hesitate to take a leap. I don’t hesitate to take a chance.  I don’t hesitate on doing crazy things. I just don’t .
2.      I follow my instincts even if I know I’m gonna get screwed, just to see the wisdom that manifests from it.
3.      I eat popcorn with m&ms, I eat french fries with ice cream, I like salt and vinegar just as a kid loves chocolates. I like street foods, those dirty ones, then I pray like crazy after I eat them. I hate falling in line.
4.      I allow myself to laugh when something is really funny even if I feel crappy
5.      I like to watch the same movie over and over again. My reason being that its tradition!
6.      I allow myself to be inspired by shallow reasons.
7.      I am like a child who fears a lot of things, yet I live to be fearless
8.      I overanalyze until it haunts me in my dreams. Then I totally forget it without even noticing it the next day
9.      I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.

10. I appreciate all of God’s creation and the metaphors that conspire with it
11. I want to be in control of things I’ll never get hold of, that’s why I work hard.
12. The opinion that matters to me are only from those I value in my life. The rest, I just don’t care at all
13. I think deep
14. I drive my life like when I’m playing grand theft auto. Restless, Reckless then suddenly Careful. It’s a cycle.
15. I believe that marriage should be about love
16. I never hold back. I just say it, then I wake up wishing that I didn’t
17. I am independent, yet I keep my child likeness because its bliss
18. When challenged, I always take on it, no buts.
19. I like to watch fireflies at night
20. The same way I like to go out and party at night
21. Im not afraid to not make sense at all
22. I like to stare at the stars and wonder
23. I love the value of simplicity
24. Im not afraid to show people I love my affection. Im not afraid to be so endearingly sweet
25. I know what I want in life. But on simple things I find it hard to make up my mind
26. I don’t despise my imperfections, instead I make it a part of what makes me beautiful
27. At night I secretly try to figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment