Sunday, June 26, 2011

Old romances lasts...

Photo by Czarina Samson (a walk in luneta)


Old Manila will always hold a special place in me. It might not be the most glamorous place but it is one of the places I consider most romantic. Every inch of this old city has given me those beautiful memories I will always hold dear in my heart. 


This photo was taken by a friend practicing photography. While I was browsing on her albums, I saw this and immediately felt a pinch in my heart. I never appreciated Manila as I have started to appreciate it now, more than it's historical values, this place is special to me because it was where I spent time with the person I love most. I may never get to experience this again, the couple on the photo is not even us, but the memories of this old place houses the most romantic memory I may ever have (as of the moment) :)


To see more wonderful photos check:http://www.facebook.com/CzarinaSamsonPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment