Sunday, June 26, 2011

My furry friends

I remember the first time I saw my baby brother...I was asleep when a puppy was crawling inside my blanket...it was stich! He was a surprise given to me by mom, from then on, he was the little brother I've never had! yes he may not be able to talk, he may be a four legged creature, he may have a snout and that annoying tongue! but he gave me priceless happiness...his in heaven now, and I may never be able to find a pet like stich again, but in his lost we were able to create a new family...each and everyone has their own unique personality, and if you look closely, a good friend does not really need to talk back when you throw a fit, or give you advise...it is the presence and the willingness to listen that matters most. These furry creatures have indeed become a part of our family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment